General Director of the department of Tourism and Culture of the Puglia Region. He is public manager with experience in urban transformations, development, enhancement and disposal of public real estate assets (state and local). Areas of expertise: management of complex public-public/private partnership initiatives. Strategic planning. Territorial enhancement. State-owned federalism. Development of network projects and structuring of real estate finance transactions.
Day 1 - 09th October
Putting creativity at the heart of European Recovery Fight
The event is aimed to be a meeting between Local, National and European policy makers and stakeholders. They will discuss about the role of Cultural and Creative Industries in the political agendas 2021-2027, the challenges for cultural and creative entrepreneurship, and the support of Recovery Fund to the sector.
The starting point is the question: “Why the creative industry has to be taken seriously?”. We want to encourage the discussion not only on the vision and the role of CCIs, but also on priorities and tools which could really turn culture and creativity into a productive and competitive driver.
The topics to discuss are:
- how to overcome the structural weakness increased by the current emergency
- how to enhance the hybridization of creative, technological, and industrial skills in the “made in Italy” sector
- what is the role of digitalization in the development of the creative and cultural sector
- how to develop the market of cultural and creative products and services
- what is the role of cities and cultural institutions