Founder and CEO of Bass Culture, an Italian based live music events company and booking agency founded in 2001. The focus of the company is to spread high-quality music and support the artists in their career. Bass Culture organises Locus Festival, one of the most important Italian and International music Festivals. Since 2013, he is President of Apulia Creative Cluster Association, the network of cultural and creative enterprises recognized by Apulia Region.
Day 1 - 09th October
Putting creativity at the heart of European Recovery Fight
The event is aimed to be a meeting between Local, National and European policy makers and stakeholders. They will discuss about the role of Cultural and Creative Industries in the political agendas 2021-2027, the challenges for cultural and creative entrepreneurship, and the support of Recovery Fund to the sector.
The starting point is the question: “Why the creative industry has to be taken seriously?”. We want to encourage the discussion not only on the vision and the role of CCIs, but also on priorities and tools which could really turn culture and creativity into a productive and competitive driver.
The topics to discuss are:
- how to overcome the structural weakness increased by the current emergency
- how to enhance the hybridization of creative, technological, and industrial skills in the “made in Italy” sector
- what is the role of digitalization in the development of the creative and cultural sector
- how to develop the market of cultural and creative products and services
- what is the role of cities and cultural institutions
Day 2 - 10th October
In this session representatives of the TRACES partnership will give concluding remarks and suggestions about future developments of the sector in Apulia and in Western Greece