Landscape architect. Since 2007, he has been the head of the Symbola Foundation for Italian Quality. Since 2005, he has coordinated all the research activities of the foundation. He is author of essays and articles on the topics of made in Italy, the creative and cultural industry, the green and circular economy. He has worked for the Protected Areas and Territory Office of the national Legambiente for which he has carried out research on sustainable tourism, territorial development and collaborated in the implementation of the APE - Apennine Park of Europe project.
Day 1 - 09th October
Putting creativity at the heart of European Recovery Fight
The event is aimed to be a meeting between Local, National and European policy makers and stakeholders. They will discuss about the role of Cultural and Creative Industries in the political agendas 2021-2027, the challenges for cultural and creative entrepreneurship, and the support of Recovery Fund to the sector.
The starting point is the question: “Why the creative industry has to be taken seriously?”. We want to encourage the discussion not only on the vision and the role of CCIs, but also on priorities and tools which could really turn culture and creativity into a productive and competitive driver.
The topics to discuss are:
- how to overcome the structural weakness increased by the current emergency
- how to enhance the hybridization of creative, technological, and industrial skills in the “made in Italy” sector
- what is the role of digitalization in the development of the creative and cultural sector
- how to develop the market of cultural and creative products and services
- what is the role of cities and cultural institutions