Francesca Imperiale is an Associate Professor of Business Administration at the University of Salento, Italy. Since 2008, she has been teaching management of cultural organizations, with a focus on heritage assets management. She has specialized her research activities in this field on the following topics: public-private governance, community engagement, co-creation processes, heritage asset accounting and network performance. She is currently the President of ENCATC – European Network on Cultural Management and Policy.
Day 1 - 09th October
Putting creativity at the heart of European Recovery Fight
The event is aimed to be a meeting between Local, National and European policy makers and stakeholders. They will discuss about the role of Cultural and Creative Industries in the political agendas 2021-2027, the challenges for cultural and creative entrepreneurship, and the support of Recovery Fund to the sector.
The starting point is the question: “Why the creative industry has to be taken seriously?”. We want to encourage the discussion not only on the vision and the role of CCIs, but also on priorities and tools which could really turn culture and creativity into a productive and competitive driver.
The topics to discuss are:
- how to overcome the structural weakness increased by the current emergency
- how to enhance the hybridization of creative, technological, and industrial skills in the “made in Italy” sector
- what is the role of digitalization in the development of the creative and cultural sector
- how to develop the market of cultural and creative products and services
- what is the role of cities and cultural institutions
Day 2 - 10th October
In this session representatives of the TRACES partnership will give concluding remarks and suggestions about future developments of the sector in Apulia and in Western Greece