Architect and PhD in Conservation of Architectural Heritage, since 2000 she has held various roles within the Ministry of Heritage and Cultural Activities and Tourism: from 2009 to 2018 she directed the Central Institute for Catalog and Documentation; between 2018 and 2020 she was director of the Institute of Cultural Heritage of the Emilia-Romagna Region; she currently holds the position of director of the Central Institute for the Digitization of Cultural Heritage - Digital Library of MiBACT
Day 1 - 09th October
Putting creativity at the heart of European Recovery Fight
The event is aimed to be a meeting between Local, National and European policy makers and stakeholders. They will discuss about the role of Cultural and Creative Industries in the political agendas 2021-2027, the challenges for cultural and creative entrepreneurship, and the support of Recovery Fund to the sector.
The starting point is the question: “Why the creative industry has to be taken seriously?”. We want to encourage the discussion not only on the vision and the role of CCIs, but also on priorities and tools which could really turn culture and creativity into a productive and competitive driver.
The topics to discuss are:
- how to overcome the structural weakness increased by the current emergency
- how to enhance the hybridization of creative, technological, and industrial skills in the “made in Italy” sector
- what is the role of digitalization in the development of the creative and cultural sector
- how to develop the market of cultural and creative products and services
- what is the role of cities and cultural institutions